Dmart Ready Jobs 2020: Dmart Ready Career Vacancy
Dmart Ready Careers: Check the Dmart Ready jobs opening, hiring updates, and vacancy openings for Dmart Ready online jobs in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Etc.
Dmart Ready Jobs 2020
Dmart Ready Job Vacancy List 2020
Assistant Manager – HR
DGM HR- Bhiwandi/ Hyderabad
Assistant Store Manager
Job Opening for the post of Store Manager
AGM/ DGM- Projects (Civil Execution)- Mumbai/ Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Dmart Rady Job Vacancy
- The job seeker must be 18+ years.
- The job seeker must be an Indian citizen.
- The job seeker must have Valid ID proof like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID etc.
- The job seeker must have an education qualification such as 12th pass, 10th pass, graduation, and post-graduation with experience.
Exp – 5 to 8 years
- Leadership skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Coordination skills.
- Quick & Right Decision Making.
- Sole Responsibility for overall store operations & smooth functioning of the store.
- Should have team handling experience.
- Manpower Handling.
- Team Building, Employee Engagement
- Vendor Management.
- Stock Checking.
- Pilferage Control.
- Asset Management.
- Look after the customer’s complaints, suggestions, and queries.
- Coordinate with the Dmart Category & Vendors to ensure timely delivery of the stock.
- VM Part looks after Store Display and ensures the stock availability to avoid the stock-outs.
MEP Engineer (1629)
Req ID 1629 – Posted 16/09/2020 – Avenue Ecommerce Ltd – Telangana – Hyderabad – Project Design
MEP site Engineer/ Asst Manager.
1. Execution of Electrical works in high-rise buildings.
2. Execution of fire fighting works at commercial building / Warehouses.
3. Plumbing works execution
4. Rainwater harvesting and STP system execution
5. HVAC system erection and commissioning.
6. Low voltage system commission.
7. Expertise in erection methods of Transfomer, DG set , VCBs and Electrical panel etc.
- Store Level Recruitment And Coordination
- On-Boarding Activity Including Documentation Personnel, File/Data Management Monthly Attendance, And Leave Record Management
- Validation Of 3rd Party Bills
- Salary Disbursement Coordination
- Statutory Compliance Coordination
- Employee Benefits Management
- Store Level Training Coordination And Documentation
- Grievance Escalation
- Store Level Pay Roll
- All the Accounting activities of FC/PUP and to support the ACM in daily activities.
- Active involvement in all accounting activities at FC/PUP like Cash Management, Credit Card Reco, Bank Reco, Bills Booking, Expense booking, 3P Salary Payments, Petty Cash Expenses, Vendor payments, and the statutory requirements.
- Involved in completing the statutory requirements and preparing the Daily and Monthly MIS.
- Reports to ACM
- Candidate Profile: Any Bcom Graduate/higher commerce degree with 3 to 4 Years of Experience at Junior Accounts Level. Age: Age – 24 to 30 years